WRCF Project Funding Requests
The application period is currently closed.
Wichita Rotary Charitable Foundation funds a number of projects each year.
Applications are accepted annually for the following Rotary year (July 1 through June 30).
For additional information contact the Wichita Rotary Office at (316)-262-4375
- You Must Be A Non-Profit Organization
- Your Efforts Must Benefit Wichita, Kansas
- Your Organization Will Be Asked To Submit Financial Documents
It is the intent of the Club to focus its efforts in the following key areas:
- Childhood Literacy. This has been the primary emphasis of Rotary service and will continue to be its major focus. For example, the Club currently participates in the national “Reading Is Fundamental” (RIF) program in many Title 1 schools, as well as other childhood literacy programs.
- Youth and Vocational Service. Rotary’s programs are currently more concentrated in the elementary age group. Projects for middle schoolers, older youth, as well as career development programs are also of interest.
- Basic Human Needs. Community service projects which address hunger, homelessness, shelter, and health are of interest, especially as these issues affect children and youth.